Friday's Feast - 54

Appetizer : Where do you plan to go on vacation this year, or where would you want to go?
No plans this year so far, as we have only just arrived and it still feels like one big vacation. I would like to use the opportunity of being in the US to take a cross country trip in a camper van!

Soup : What color is your bedroom? If you could redecorate it, what would you change?
Our bedroom is currently that magnolia colour I see in so many US apartments and homes. I don't really have a colour in mind, but blue is my favourite so something around blues and greens always work well in my book.

Salad : Do you have a bumper sticker on your vehicle? What does it say?
Sorry no, nothing on my car. I saw a really funny one the other day, but I will be damned if I can remember it.

Main Course : What's the worst pain you've ever been in?
I don't really remember it, but I am guessing when I was bitten by my pet dog as a kid. We were play wrestling, he got over excited and snapped, catching my lip. He was sorry as heck afterwards and I have a cool scar for my trouble. I'll bet it hurt like jimminy when it happened.

Dessert : Who is your favorite celebrity? What do they do that inspires you?
Angelina Jolie. Not only is she super hot, but she also does all this humanitarian stuff with kids and the UN. It is nice to see someone in the public eye do so much and be such a good role model.

Served up by Friday's Feast

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Older I Get....

Cleveland : A Flying Visit

Pucks For Autism