Friday's Feast - 51

There is a blog that I have hooked up with, who provide those kind of weekly surveys. You know the sort of thing, what made you sad this week, what made you happy, etc. I am posting this one retrospectively as I only heard about it on Monday..but I will check them out over the next few weeks to see if they are any good.

Appetizer : Name one thing that made you sad this week.
The whole Michael Jackson situation. Of course there are many people with opinions of guilt vs innocence, truth & justice vs money, etc. I don't presume to know the facts or truth, only what I read about in the newspapers. So I won't comment, other than to say, the whole process has left me with a "what's the point" kinda feeling.

Soup : What was the last object (not person) you took a picture of?
Some sort of bizarre glass brick picture fountain on Michigan Avenue whilst on Lorraine's birthday day out.

Salad : Who do you talk to when you need help in making a decision?
Anyone who will listen, at work I talk to my management colleagues, at home I talk to Lorraine; and other times, who ever happens to be on instant chat at work or home who might have a valid opinion.

Main Course : If you were a weather event, what would you be, and why?
A big ole bad ass storm, with thunder, lightning and monsoon style rain. It's my favourite type of weather.

Dessert : Suggest a website that you think your readers would enjoy visiting.
If you use blank DVDs, blank CDs or other related products, this UK supplier is very cheap and excellent quality, I wish I knew of a similar supplier in the US. For fun you cannot beat the Darwin Awards.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Older I Get....

Cleveland : A Flying Visit

Pucks For Autism