Turned On/Off?

PureMood tagged me. I’m to list a top 10 [non-sexual] list of turn on’s & off’s. So, pretty much it’s 10 things I really like and don’t like… Here we go:

Top 10 Turn Ons:
-spending time with Lorraine
-crisp winter mornings
-the ocean and the Great Lakes
-the perfect golf shot
-skiing straight down the foreline
-any Bruce Willis movie
-thunderstorms
-spicy food
-apple Martinis
-an oaky Chardonnay

Top 10 Turn Offs:
-kissass people
-I don't mind how much I pay, but I hate not getting vfm
-inconsiderate people
-litter
-untidiness
-middle lane hoggers
-skiing in poor visibility
-poor service
-people who mistreat animals
-bad wine

I’m also required to pass this on. So here you go Hazel, Elims, and Lorraine of course!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Older I Get....

Cleveland : A Flying Visit

Pucks For Autism