Maverick & Goose

If I remember my Topgun correctly, this was the plane they used, or at least one very similar, although I am sure Todd will correct me.

Most of you will know that we went to see the annual Chicago Air & Water show last weekend. I won't write chapter and verse on the subject, cos Lorraine already did that. Suffice to say that it was an excellent day out, we topped up our tan, and the stunts were awesome.

I don't suppose we will go every year, unless there is some astounding new reason to go, every couple of years will do. If for any reason you live in the Chicagoland and you have not yet seen this event, you really must do it next year.

I of course took a gazillion pictures. I won't subject you to all of them, but a choice few are posted, you can view them as a slideshow if you like, but then you miss out on my smartass picture titles!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Older I Get....

Cleveland : A Flying Visit

Pucks For Autism