Rocking My World

I was tagged by Junegirl and Just A Girl to list the top ten songs rocking my world at the moment. So here they are, for what it's worth :-)

Music To Watch Girls Go By - Andy Williams
My Kinda Town - Frank Sinatra
I Aint As Good As I Once Was - Toby Keith (yes Charlie, both Country & Western)
The War Of The Worlds musical - Jeff Wayne, enjoying a resurgence since I saw the movie
Graceland - Paul Simon (although the whole albums is great!)
I Left My Heart In Fran Sanfrisco - Dean Martin
Angels - Robbie Williams
Wednesday Morning, 3am - Simon & Garfunkel
Romeo & Juliet - Dire Straits
The Girl From Yesterday - The Eagles

This was really hard, so I am not going to tag 5 people. If anyone wants to do it, then go ahead, and consider yourself tagged.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Older I Get....

Cleveland : A Flying Visit

Pucks For Autism