Friday's Feast - 58

Appetizer : Briefly describe your living room.
South facing with a balcony. Decoratively it is beige, with a yellow sofa, some Ikea furniture and a very comfortable leather recliner from which to watch my 46" TV.

Soup : List 3 things you'd like to accomplish before the end of 2005.
Reduce my golf handicap to the low 20s
Live somewhere with a basement (although this is unlikely)
Skate on one of Chicagoland's many outdoor rinks

Salad : When you're online, what do you spend the most time reading/playing/doing? Suggest a site for us to visit.
I spend a lot of time looking at other people's blogs and playing with golf score analysis/recording sites. Lastly I catch up with the news on-line rather than on TV.

All you late 60's early 70's kids, check this out.

Main Course : What would the title of your autobiography be?
Restless Dreamer - I have spent most of my life moving around the UK first of all and now the US, although without changing jobs it is unlikely we will move very far, although I do expect us to live in a few of the different suburbs over the years we will be here.

Also, I am always planning my next holiday or adventure in my mind. Right now it is a trip in an RV to see the fall colours either in Door County or Michigan somewhere.

Dessert : What time do you usually go to bed?
Usually between 11 and 12pm. If I do go earlier, I still don't usually go to sleep until about midnight

Served up by Friday's Feast

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Older I Get....

Cleveland : A Flying Visit

Pucks For Autism