Just Curious?

There is a bit of chain interviewing thing going on at the moment. I picked this up from Babbling Brooke, who has, in fact, been known to babble :-). I will answer the questions shortly, but first, I am contractually obligated to explain the rules to this inquisitive round-robin.

1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying "Interview me." "Blow me" or "Eat me" are not acceptable substitutes.
2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each person's will be different. I'll post the questions in the comments section of this post.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

Without further ado, here are my questions from Brooke.

Q1. What does a proper Scotsman wear under his kilt? What do you wear under your kilt?
In both cases, Air! If you look carefully, you will see a bulge in the side of my sock, where I tuck :-)

Q2. We both love Robert Ludlum. Which is your favorite book and why?
Now that's tough, cos I pretty much like most of the stuff he does, although I have a feeling I am going to love the Bourne series when I get to them..I know, I know. I like to get my books second hand and did not want to read them until I have all three, so now I have them, but spend too much time blogging!

Q3. Since moving to America, what things surprised you the most about living here? What things were just as you thought?
The most surprising thing has probably been the lack of joined up thinking from financial institutions who have a global presence, eg MBNA or Citibank and Equifax. It has been a nightmare as I have no credit.

I think the people have been just as I expected them, welcoming and friendly for the most part, and my Scottishness definitely helps :-)


Q4. Please explain haggis.
Like all traditional foods, in any culture, they come about from necessity, rather than desire. Haggis is basically the less desirable meat products minced up mixed with strong seasoning to hide the taste and filled out with oatmeal, stuffed inside a sheep's stomach lining then boiled. A bit like a hot dog! Waste not want not.

Q5. Everyone has something they are anal-retentive about, what brings it out in you?
Filing stuff on my computer HDD, and when Lorraine uses metal spoons on my saucepans!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Older I Get....

Cleveland : A Flying Visit

Pucks For Autism