Friday's Feast - 56

Appetizer : What kind of car do you drive? If you could make an even trade for any other car, what would you want to drive?
I currently drive a Chevy Silverado Excab, which was kind of one of the bits of my "American Dream", driving a big ass truck. I really enjoy it, the high ride position, slinging stuff in the back and it was great when we moved. It is a bit old, so making an even trade would be tough, but my dream car since I was very young has been the Porsche 911 and latterly, the Carerra 4 version, although the MG SV is awesome!

Soup : Take your phone number and add each number together separately (example: 8+6+7+5+3+0+9=38) - what's the total?
Is this a sneaky way to work out my phone number..you only have to ask; it's 53.

Salad : When were you last outside, and what were you doing?
I was just outside walking round our parking lot with one of the other managers after lunch, talking about work stuff. The weather is perfect, not too hot, not too humid.

Main Course : What is your favorite restaurant, and what do you usually order there?
Wildfire in the US and Olivers in the UK. I love the steaks at Wildfire, usually with some sort of peppercorn crust and/or sauce and redskin mash. At Olivers they have a varied menu depending on the month. They usually do great duck and lamb, which I would choose over steak in that case.

Dessert : Name 3 things in which you occasionally indulge.
Chocolate is definitely my biggest food indulgence, although since coming to the US I have it much less. Golf is my biggest personal indulgence, I would play every day if I could, and it aint cheap. Lastly would be gadgets and electronics, eg I have a really good camera and want a new lens for it, but I am a crap photographer.

Served up by Friday's Feast

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Older I Get....

Cleveland : A Flying Visit

Pucks For Autism