Yes Charlie, It Is A New Record!

A friend on mine and regular golf partner Charlie, knows only too well my golfing records. Previously my record lowest score was 88, my US record low was 90, which Charlie recently matched, inlcuding a fantastic 39 outward 9! I was cock-a-hoop last recently when I got a real life handicap of 26.

A record I am not so proud of, is my highest number of balls lost, twelve, at a course called Slinfold Park Golf & Country Club a very beautiful club with a lot of water and some very challenging holes. I scored 121 that day.

Well, like I said it today was a new record. I lost 16, count 'em, 16 balls today! I scored 122 at the Bittersweet Golf Club. A gorgeous course in Gurnee, a little way North of us. Lorraine saw turtles, chipmunks and frogs. There is a lot of water and fantastic swampland with dead trees that I hope to get some pictures of, but maybe not by replaying the course!

On Monday I am playing at a course called Arboretum. Apparently it is as hard or harder than Bittersweet, oh goody. I am looking forward to it already. Look our for a new record!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Older I Get....

Cleveland : A Flying Visit

Pucks For Autism