Snow, Snow, Snow

It's been a while coming this year, but the first big snowfall happened overnight last night. They have been tracking a big storm all week and were pretty accurate with their predictions. We woke up to about 8 inches this morning and it continued to fall most of the morning. Several people could not get to work and those who did took many hours. I just drove my truck over it all! I cleared the path and deck for Lorraine to walk Reggie this morning, but by the time she woke up there were several more inches; so she had to start again. Reggie loves the snow, and had great fun frolicking around in it this morning.

One of the guys from work managed to drive his car over one of the corner stone rocks in the parking lot and actually stranded it on the subframe. We tried to pull him off with the truck but to no avail. I couldn't get enough traction. The towing companies were predicting 6 hours, and so eventually he rounded up about 10 volunteers to basically lift and push the car from the rock.

I went out and took some pictures around the office. We have a beautiful campus with lots of trees and lakes. Unfortunately my battery decided to die and I wasn't able to take as many I would have liked, but maybe I can get some more tomorrow. The forecast is for below freezing temperatures for the weekend, so it will be around a while, although most of the trees will probably drop their snow before then.

What pictures I did manage to get, you can see here. Click on any picture in the strip to see it full size.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Older I Get....

Cleveland : A Flying Visit

Pucks For Autism