Christmas Music

Those of you who know me well will know that this is my favourite time of the year. I love Christmas! Everyone's mood improves, it gets cold, and snows (not everyone's favourite thing I know), the feel good movies start showing on TV (the many versions of the Scrooge/Christmas Carol tale are my favourites, but there are too many to name), here in the US everyone decorates their houses, and the trees go up really early, but most of all, I love all the music.

One of our local stations renames itself every festive season to the Holiday Lite. WLIT is a local station, which most of the year plays decent music, but from 1st November this year they have been playing non-stop Christmas music, which I love. If anyone is interested, you can actually listen on line assuming it is not blocked on your connection.

I decided, in the spirit of the season, to share some of my favourite Christmas tunes. Again these will not work if your connection blocks such links, but if you click on one of the links on the right bar, then you will be able to listen to some tunes whilst you read.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Older I Get....

Cleveland : A Flying Visit

Pucks For Autism