Happy New Year!


I am truly grateful for all the wonderful people and things in my life. I have a wonderful loving & caring wife, a very supportive family back home (despite my not visiting them very often) and probably the most well behaved and mannered dog in the world. I have terrific friends all over the world, including a number of bloggers I have never even met!

I get to work with some awesome people in a job that I really enjoy, and at the same time allows me the freedom to do the the things I love to do, like Habitat, play bad golf and ski.

All in all, the last 18 months have really been the pinnacle of a life I have, for the most part, enjoyed to it's fullest. As another year closes out I find myself wishing for only one thing.

Several more years to do it all over again!

Happy New Year to one and all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Older I Get....

Cleveland : A Flying Visit

Pucks For Autism