The Stealth Truck

I am beginning to think my truck might be made from the same material as a stealth bomber. To the naked eye, it is clearly bright red, about 15ft long, over 6ft high and about 6ft wide. However to the residents of my apartment complex, I think it might as well be invisible. The picture on the right is the front bumper, after someone tried to reverse out of a parking bay this morning as I was driving along. It would have been a lot worse, had I not braked and swerved. The red plastic, that you can see better if you click on the picture, is part of his light cluster, not damage to my truck.

At this point he is trying to figure out a way to blame me for the accident. The impact was about 50 yards, if that, from my parking spot, but he had the cheek to ask me why I was driving "so fast" or why I didn't try to brake. I offered to get the police, if he was unhappy, but surprisingly, he decided it wouldn't be necessary.

No damage again, I love my truck! Now if only I can get someone to run into the tailgate so I can get a new one, maybe I should paint a target on there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Older I Get....

Cleveland : A Flying Visit

Pucks For Autism