First Time This Year

Lorraine & I played golf for the first time this year. I can't say season, because officially the season isn't even open yet; in this area the official opening date is 30th March. I was also going to call it Millionaire's Golf (a friend of mine coined this term), because we had the course all to ourselves. However I guess if I was a millionaire then I wouldn't be playing in 30 degrees in March in Chicagoland! It was a beautiful day though, whatever the temperature. The sun shone all day, and it was quite warm without the breeze. Quite a contrast to Sunday when had 2-3 inches of snow.

Having said all that, I was very pleased with myself. I was not playing my best by any stretch, but I still managed to come away with a 96, including a couple of 7s and 8s. My handicap from last year is 26, and I am hoping to get that down below 20 this year. Wish me luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Older I Get....

Cleveland : A Flying Visit

Pucks For Autism