There She Goes..

I just waved Lorraine off for her 4 week trip home. This will be the longest time we have been apart since we met, the previous record being about 5 days!

I am going to miss her like mad. Of course I have a full schedule, golf, Monday Night Football on Thursday, more golf, a visitor from India for a couple of weeks, more golf, maybe a ball game, some more golf and before you know it (I hope) she will be back.

Lorraine will be meeting up with all of our friends and her family, catching up on all the gossip, etc, she will be exhausted with all the talking!

She was lamenting the fact that the summer will have completely gone whilst she is away. She will have to wear long trousers, for the first time since about May, pretty much the whole time she will be in the UK and then when she comes back too.

We have a trip to Door County when she gets back to see the fall colours, assuming those wacky INS guys let her back in the country.

Look after her for me guys, and send her back safe and sound.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Older I Get....

Cleveland : A Flying Visit

Pucks For Autism