Sportastic

I have been golfing twice already this week, thrice if you include the holiday Monday, but seem to be getting worse instead of better, starting the week with a 96, then 100 and 101 all on the same course! I am playing in two outings this weekend, although they are scramble format, so unfortunately I don't get to post a score.

They should be fun though. Tomorrow's is only nine holes, with a bigger emphasis on fun and drinking than golf, if I know the people! Sunday is a little more hardcore with competitions for putting, nearest the pin, etc..although undoubtedly there will still be alcohol involved.

Watched my first whole football game of the season last night. For a while there, I thought the LA (sorry Oakland) Raiders might pull off a surprise, but of course the Patriots came through in the end as expected.

I do think there are altogether too many breaks, stoppages, etc. We have a game of 4 quarters, 15 minutes each quarter, that seemed to last up to three hours..do you guys have some sort of weird time warp going on around football?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Older I Get....

Cleveland : A Flying Visit

Pucks For Autism