Photo 365 Blog

Photo 365 projects are becoming very popular with amateur photographers trying to hone their craft. As some of you may know, I have been working on my skills for the last year or so, including joining a camera club, taking a few on-line lessons in the technical skills and even been on a few photo safari’s under instruction by a local guy.

So I decided to try it. Basically you have to take a picture every day and post it to your photo 365 blog. Obviously, the intent is to look for different subjects, use different techniques, and force yourself to look for original and unusual ideas. I am not sure how much time I will have for this, or even if I am inventive enough, so I guess we will see, but I fully intend to see it through, even if some days are a little late.

My first four efforts are below. Please, please, please let me know what you think, as I would love the feedback of what you thought went well or did not. For my part I will try really hard not just take pictures of my kids every day, although two of the first four are the same subject!

Click here to check out the blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Older I Get....

Cleveland : A Flying Visit

Pucks For Autism