Brake Job!

The brakes on my truck have been squealing for the past several weeks, and I have been meaning to get around to fixing them. However, I remember how tricky they were on my MGB; so I was kinda procrastinating. I enlisted the help of a friend and we were off; and it was actually very simple.

I wanted to get the discs(rotors) reground as well, but they turned out to be too far gone for that, so I bought new ones, at a mere $40 a piece, a snip I thought. I got two sets of middle range pads, and two front discs for $160 all in. Plus, the pads are lifetime, so if they EVER wear down whilst I own the truck, they will replace them. 2.5 hours later, including the trip to the store to buy the parts, no more squeaking, yay!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Older I Get....

Cleveland : A Flying Visit

Pucks For Autism