Saving A Bunch Of Money

In Illinois there is a car insurer called Geico, who's chief advertising icon is a Gecko with a London accent (not really sure if it is East or South London, as was never really good a telling the difference, but I guess one of my readers might know). Their slogan is "I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance"

They have used many commercials in the year or so I have been here, the Tony Little and Cavemen ones are excellent, but the ones featuring the Gecko have definitely been my favourites, particularly this one, for free pie and chips, quintessentially English!

Their list changes I think on the web site, so if the link above doesn't work, their video clip list is here, which also has a bunch of other video clips, all pretty funny.

The Cavemen are in a series of three, no longer available on the Geico website, but worth also checking out here; one and three. I couldn't find a link to the 2nd one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Older I Get....

Cleveland : A Flying Visit

Pucks For Autism