The Weather Outside Is Frightful

but the fire is so delightful, and since we've no place to go, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow. . one of my favourite winter songs, and with Thanksgiving this weekend, we have indeed got no place to go!

They have been forecasting all this week, a cold and snowy weekend, starting on Wednesday night; and they were right. We woke up this morning to approximately 2" of snow overnight. It didn't look as much as that on the ground, where it sinks down, but it was definitely about that on the truck.

I took a few shots very early this morning, and was intending to take a few more when I got to work, but after a 2.5 hour meeting, it was already starting to go..so I will have to wait for a bit more..maybe tomorrow. In the meantime, enjoy these pictures..especially for you Brooke!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Older I Get....

Cleveland : A Flying Visit

Pucks For Autism