The First Frost!

I know there is a lot worse to come, but today was the first time I had to scrape the frost from my windows, winter is definitely on it's way.

I have been wearing a coat for the last few weeks, and those who know me well will know how rare that is. This morning as I scraped the windows with my credit card (not yet prepared) I was glad of it. Next week, I might even need gloves!

I am off to Six Flags Great America tonight for their Fright Fest, so I had best take some layers. Lorraine doesn't much care for the rides, but she does like the haunted houses and such. Some friends of ours have season passes and cheap tickets, so it should be a fun time.

Tomorrow, I will be back at Habitat For Humanity, where the weather promises to be kind to me, at around the mid 60s.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Older I Get....

Cleveland : A Flying Visit

Pucks For Autism