My First Truck

Well, I set my heart on it, and gosh darn it, I only went and did it. OK it's 2nd hand (97 model year) and it's done 120,000 miles, but it's in great nick, and a bargain at only $8800.

I went out today to have a look around at various trucks, cars, etc. Finance is going to be an issue, because I have no credit history, and also I don't have my drivers licence or social security number yet. So it had to be something cheap that I could afford to buy for cash.

I fell in love with the blue truck in the pictures, but it was only two wheel drive and also was a bit beat up. The red truck I bought is double cab, has all the toys, is much newer and a very loud straight through exhaust. I have placed a deposit today, and collect it on the 16th, when I get paid.

I will try to get a sound file posted, in the meantime you will just have to imagine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Older I Get....

Cleveland : A Flying Visit

Pucks For Autism