Teaching Old Dogs...

I am fast realising that I am an old dog..I know many of you have likely thought that for years! Spending most of the weekend laid up with a dodgy knee, and not remembering what I did to cause it, doesn't help! Well, this old dog has been taking snapshots with expensive cameras for years now and has decided that it's about time to learn some new tricks.

Of course being Scottish, I am trying to do it for free. I do like the look and structure of the courses these guys offer, but I don't know yet if I am committed enough, or honestly have the time to warrant the fees. They do have some excellent tutorials/articles though that are worth a look, like this one about airshows for example.

I did find this website, which seems to have a bunch of free training in photography and many other topics. It has assignments and quizzes and a message board in case you need questions or support, so I am giving it a go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Older I Get....

Cleveland : A Flying Visit

Pucks For Autism