Wonderful Bloggers

The gifts have started to come in, and we will of course, send thank you cards to everyone, but I felt this particular gift worthy of special mention on my blog, because it came from a completely unexpected source.

Over the months I have been blogging I have visited many blogs. Although I will be the first to admit that over the last couple of months this has not been very often, what with wedding planning, etc. One of those bloggers is a wonderful lady from the East coast, Massachusetts, to be precise, by the handle of Motherdear. She writes incredibly long blog entries, and always has an insightful and supportive comment to make on my posts. She has a hankering after visiting my homeland, and as a result is always interested in reading posts on that subject.

Anyhoo, it seems that she had the idea to solicit for a gift from my fellow bloggers, and got together with another, clearly wonderful, lady from just up the road in Wis"cow"son (as she calls it) by the handle of Bozette.

So to these two ladies who we have never met, although you never know when we may find ourselves in each other's areas, thank you from the bottom of our hearts, for this wonderful unexpected surprise. I know for sure that Motherdear intends to "attend" the wedding webcast and hope that Bozette can make it too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Older I Get....

Cleveland : A Flying Visit

Pucks For Autism