Cube City USA

Well it all arrived last Thursday as planned and we did a pretty good job of thinning it all out to only 18 boxes from 86 shipped, mostly clothes and books that have not yet been unpacked. We spent the weekend returning most of the stuff we borrowed so that we actually had room for our own stuff! You can see from the pictures, that it was pretty chaotic for a time, but apart from a lack of storage space we are pretty much organised now.

I even brought some of my crap into the office to decorate my cube..yes folks, for those of you who know Dilbert or anything of American corporate planning, I do actually have a CUBE. As you can see, the area I work in is completely cube based. It is quite amusing when something happens, like a loud noise or someone laughs loudly, people's heads suddenly pop up and I always imagine some giant with a hammer, just waiting to smack us on the head, before we pop back down, just like those games you see on Brighton Pier.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Older I Get....

Cleveland : A Flying Visit

Pucks For Autism