Where's Waldo (Gordy)

I know I have been missing from this blog for a while, and largely because life really is just the "same as it ever was" to quote Talking Heads. I don't know that I even have any readers any more that care, or if the 30 or so people that drop by every week are finding me on some random google search.

I have been continuing to work on my photography and maybe when I am done with the Photo 365 project, I will move back over to here and post the photography work over here. In the meantime here is a quick update of what I have been doing.

Family : all well and getting ready for summer

Phrase of the week (Addison) : "I totally can't do this!"

Cooper's favourite word : Car!

Cubs : suck

Golf : mediocre, with some flashes of brilliance

Kitchen : done, looks awesome

Weather : getting hot

Photography : having fun with it

Work : busy as heck

This weekend is 4th July weekend, and I reposted an item I did from way back in 2005. Addison's school have a group in our local town parade so that will be fun, to actually be in it.

Mostly though, I am just looking forward to the three day weekend, and I am astounded that it is July already! Back next week, I promise, with an update of the weekend's activities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Older I Get....

Cleveland : A Flying Visit

Pucks For Autism