Montreal Business Trip

Earlier this month I went on a business trip to Montreal. I have been to Toronto a number times, but this was my first trip to Montreal. I have to tell you that I was not impressed. It was the end of winter and so there was a lot of slush and melting snow revealing winter trash and dirt, but equally there was a lot of litter generally and tons of graffiti on the many churches in the area.

Don't get me wrong we had some fun nights out, late night drinking and apparently the women there are rated as the 5th most beautiful in the world, so that was was interesting. I am sure that the timing wasn't the best, and in summer I am sure it is a much nice place to visit, but overall, it is not on my list of places that I will hurry back to.

Here are some photographs from the trip.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Older I Get....

Cleveland : A Flying Visit

Pucks For Autism