Vegas Baby Yeah!

Vegas is calling my name, and it's Big Papi apparently. I will be there with Foxy Brown, Coco, Kitty Starlicious, Trip McLean, Frenchy, Johnny Bravo and Milky, our Vegas names.

Assuming this snow storm lets us get out of here tomorrow, then by the time most of read this, I will be on the golf course. Thursday is the big day, the mighty 4 0 !

The diet will take a hit this week, although I am hoping to at least stay and not go back up, but we shall see..there's a lot of alcohol to be drunk.

This is AJ's first plane ride and she has her very own US passport to accompany her. I hope she does OK and doesn't yell too much. Reports when I get back, although obviously only vanilla stuff, cos...

Whatever happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Older I Get....

Cleveland : A Flying Visit

Pucks For Autism