AJ Kenmuir - Pictorial

It is 12 hours into our new baby's life. She sleeps very, very well. Those who have children of their own will know that they are supposed to feed every 2-4 hours, but we have to keep waking her up to feed her, and even then she doesn't seem hungry.


I have already changed my first nappy (diaper for the Americans). Steve it was easy, a piece of cake. I am home posting this and a bunch more pictures.

I know everyone says so, and it is probably obvious with it being your own little girl, but she is gorgeous. Check her out in technicolour glory. Be warned though, Steve esepcially, there are some fairly graphic pictures, including one of the cord itself and one of me cutting it....so don't look if you are squeamish. Also they are not all in order, but they are all from yesterday and today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Older I Get....

Cleveland : A Flying Visit

Pucks For Autism