Fat Boy Workout

That's right folks, just like all the other slobs, it's the New Year and I find myself at the gym. We joined this 24 hour place back in the fall of last year, and personally I have been in about 4 times including tonight! Starting small again with some biking and some weights, it is amazing how much fitness and strength I have lost since I stopped working out regularly.

I don't know how long it will last, but I would like to get a little fitter by the start of the golf season, and maybe get a few extra yards on my drives. If nothing else I would like to be able to get my fat ass up two flights of stairs without breathing heavily.

What I really need though is a training buddy. Personal trainers work! I know, I used to have one, but they are expensive. If I can find someone as fat and unfit as me, then maybe, just maybe we can spur each other on. My neighbour is out, cos he is got way too big of a start on me and he is way too keen, being there almost every night. I do have someone in mind and he regularly reads this blog. I just gotta convince him that he is actually as fat and unfit as me, and to join this gym to do something about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Older I Get....

Cleveland : A Flying Visit

Pucks For Autism