Scared Of Clowns?

We recently had an event at work to help raise morale. It is a continual battle to keep people motivated in a highly stressful environment. The theme of this event was a carnival, you know, ring toss, balloon animals, bozo buckets (apparently invented by some guy from Chicago; scroll down to the second picture and there is some text there about it.), candy corn, etc.

Whilst discussing this in a meeting the day before, someone jokingly suggested that I should dress up as a clown. I said nothing, but though, duh, why didn't I think of that, and hatched my plan. Where would I find an outfit, at one day notice, with make up and all the doin's.

We found a place not far away, with reasonable priced outfits, and the plan was in motion. Everybody thought it was very funny, apart from Steve who is"scared" of clowns. Anyway not much of a tale, but I thought you might enjoy the pictures.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Older I Get....

Cleveland : A Flying Visit

Pucks For Autism